The “NIVA virtual project meeting #4. From Development to Testing” was held on 23-25 November 2020.
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic and the resulting lockdowns, it was not possible to host a physical meeting, hence this was replaced by a virtual meeting through MS Teams.
The objectives were:
- To develop workplans and action lists to move from the phase of development of components and innovations to testing them
- To update all project participants and EC representatives on the relevant activities in NIVA shifting from the phase of development to the phase of testing
- To provide an opportunity for all project participants to discuss and shape the next steps of the project implementations.
The Use Cases were at the core of this meeting. In each sessions the following questions were discussed:
- What components are the UCs and WP4 offering?
- Which of them will be tested and when?
- What are issues in moving them from one country to another country?
- Awareness of the testing PAs as a priority
Task 4.2 – Common Data & service APIs
Presentation adoption session-v1
IACS data sharing-WP3
IACS data sharing – Catalonia
Data sharing session report
Data sharing DG AGRI
Presentation performance monitoring
NIVA WP6_closing Issues